The ESEE-4 is one of the most popular ESEE knives ever made. With its 3/16″ thickness, it’s the perfect blend between toughness and cutting efficiency all in a small package. If you can only choose one, then the ESEE-4 is the do-all workhorse of the ESEE line.
ESEE knives have been a favorite of law enforcement, military units and outdoor enthusiasts for years. They are made with absolute attention to detail using the finest raw materials and care during the manufacturing process. ESEE stands behind their knives with a 100% unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your ESEE knife should ever break, it will be repaired or replaced without a sales receipt or warranty registration required. This warranty follows the knife throughout its life.
- Overall Length: 9.0″
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.1″
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5″
- Blade Width: 1.25″
- Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: .188″
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc. (Carbon Steel Models)
- 440C (Stainless Steel Models)
- Textured Power Coat Finish (Carbon Steel Models)
- Removable Handles
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Molded Sheath w/ Clip Plate (Sheath Color Depends On Model)
- Made in the U.S.A.