The HALO Chest Seal is a high-performance occlusive dressing designed to treat penetrating chest wounds, as well as secure other wound dressings. Includes two seals to treat entrance and exit wounds. Widely used by the military, police, fire/rescue, EMS and other first responders.
Great for trauma kits, hunting and hiking med-kits, office or vehicle emergency bags and more.
Ideal for the treatment of open pneumothorax, the HALO Chest Seal also prevents the development of tension pneumothorax resulting from gunshots, stab wounds, or other chest injuries. The seal's highly aggressive hydrogel conforms the dressing to the patients body and adheres to the wound despite excessive blood, sweat, hair or other substances.
Benefits and Features
- Each resealable package contains two seals to treat both entrance and exit wounds
- Provides total occlusion -- even with excessive blood, dirt, sand, hair, or heavy perspiration
- Non-vented, oval design includes pull tabs to facilitate removal or venting of wound; reseals well after venting
- Large pull tab for easy, quick application
- Designed and tested to perform under extreme conditions; maintains adhesion from below 32°F to over 140°F
- Configured for ease of use in low-light environments
- Adheres despite storage as defined in Military Standard 8.10G
- Latex-free; minimum incidence of allergic reactions to adhesive
- Durable, puncture-resistant packaging
- Integrity and function maintained when stored or carried in folded configuration
- 3-year shelf-life
- Manufactured in the USA
Seal Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.5"
Package Dimensions: 7.5" x 10.75"
Weight: 2 oz
Two per package