The easy-to-use Jungle Hammock made by Sea to Summit is constructed using breathable, lightweight 70 denier rip-stop nylon, high-tenacity monofilament netting, Dyneema® webbing and corrosion-resistant anodized 6061 aluminum buckles. The Jungle Hammock Set comes with straps and can be used anywhere from the backpacking trail to the wilderness and is perfect for wet and humid conditions.
Recommendation: Add the Jungle Hammock Tarp for a completely weatherproof, bug-proof stealthy hammock setup.
- Comes with straps. The single length high-tenacity 15mm webbing system makes set up quicker and easier than a typical 2-part suspension system.
- Lightweight and easy-to-use quick-connect buckle system provides easy adjustment and fine tuning.
- Hammock enclosure is made of high-strength monofilament Nylon-6, ‘No-see-um’ grade insect netting.
- Highly breathable fabric wicks moisture away.
- Comes with a built-in abrasion/water resistant CORDURA® Nylon compression sack.
- Jungle Hammock Tarp available separately.
- Holds up to 300 lbs.